Wednesday, October 12, 2005

August 2005

This is another foray into the unknown with a handful of filters of questionable value. Free is free, though, and the effect I quite like. The original, if you feel like wrapping your head around a bit, is the back door to a temple in Angkor Wat, originally shot using color film w/ an orange filter. I'm sure I thought I knew what I was doing at the time. In retrospect, I look at it as a mistake with a positive outcome. Much like...hell most all of the pictures I take that I like are partially serendipitous. Take it or leave it. Or take it, forget about it for a few years, look at it again, crop it, spin it, saturate the hell out of it, and run an unkown kaleidoscope filter past it a time or two and see what happens. This is the kind of stuff my photography professor would hate. Dunno, maybe he's spinning in his grave this very moment. Sorry Arnie. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Tagging Taichung